Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Power of Belief and Life’s Challenges


 The world today has many life’s challenges we need to cope with but the power of belief will help you meet those challenges head on.
I’ll never forget the challenge I overcame to leave the family business and make a career change several years ago at the age of 44 years.


A Lucky Contact


A person I met at that time exposed me to the power of belief principles and it gave me the courage to make that career change.  His mentoring and recommendation of several motivational cassette programs also help me make the decision.  Here’s is one I highly recommend.
 One of the greatest stories of the power of belief is the story of Norman Cousins.  The book “An Anatomy of An Illness” tells the full story. 
Late in life Cousins was diagnosed with a rare form of Arthritis.  Told that he had little change of surviving,  Cousins developed a recovery program incorporating megadoses of Vitamin C, along with a positive attitude, love, faith, hope, and laughter induced by “Marx Brothers” film. 
He said he made the joyous discovery that ten minutes of belly laughter had an anesthetic effect and would give him at least two hours of pain-free sleep.  When the pain-killing effect of the laughter wore off he would look at the film again and it would lead to another pain-free interval.  See more of his story here. 

Challenges Can Be Defeated
You know life’s challenges are with us all the time and we need to constantly pump up the power of belief within us. 
The average person has over 60,000 thoughts per day and most of those thoughts are the same thoughts that we had yesterday!  So the only way to effect true permanent change is to change your thought patterns and habits.

You Must Take Charge To Win
There is a program that is most effective to permanently change your thought patterns, routines and habits.  The program is based on the proven science of “cognitive re-structuring”.  If you follow this simple program instructions your results are guaranteed.  Learn more about this program here.

As a retired senior citizen I see more life’s challenges now than I ever have in my entire life.  I constantly work on the power of belief and I hope now that you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment