Saturday, September 3, 2011

Want Success? Get Ready! Get Set! Go!

If you truly want success, you must first decide you want to achieve something you are passionate about. Then … get ready … get set … go. The good news is you can achieve something you want desperately in your life but you got to decide exactly what you want, set up you plan and then take action.
Here is where the majority of people who want success fail. They must apply the three ingredients, get ready … get set … go!  Some get ready but they are not always sure what they are getting ready for. Their goals and dreams are vague. Their passion is weak and flimsy. Soon it loses strength and dies.
Now for those who get past all this and have well-defined goals, have a strong inner passion they are eager to get started, they must establish a plan to achieve something they want so badly that they are ready to get set and put the plan motion.
Oh! Oh! If you got ready … if you got set … if you were ready to go BUT you finally realized you didn’t quite know how to GO! You are now at a stand still. You are in a rut and you don’t know how to get out of it.
So what do you do now? Quit or start all over again? Well if you still want to achieve something in your life that’s going to make you more exciting about life, solve some of your problems or discomforts in you life, I suggest you start over again.
There are a lot of tips and tricks that can speed up the whole process of turning your dreams into reality and make you more successful, motivated and organized person. I learned many of them in my pursuit to change my career years ago.
Let me be honest with you now. I fell into those same problems mentioned above before I ever achieved my goals. But I was finally fortunate to have someone come into my life that helped me get on the right track, stay on it and initiate action steps that moved me in the right direction and help me change my career at 44 years of age.
Here is the plan I devised to accomplish that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment